[Electronics-Talk] COSORI Smart WiFi Air fryer

Raymond Foret Jr rforet7706 at comcast.net
Wed Jun 16 08:14:36 UTC 2021

This may seem like a silly question; but, how do you turn the burgers over without burning yourself?  A spatula that’s like tongs I suppose?  Thanks.

I will never apologize for my Whiteness, my Catholicism or my Southernness

Sent from the first computer with built-in screen reader access for the blind:

Sincerely,

The constantly barefooted Ray