[Electronics-Talk] An Introduction and Question

Arlene arlenes71154 at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 19 00:50:41 UTC 2021

I have the lg wine 2 from u.s. cellular, it's a flip phone, and I have the
lg classic from total wireless. Both these lg phones are really the same
model of phone, but just called different names. These phones are quite
accessible. Besides texting and making phone calls, if you also like o use
other items in the phone, all the following are very accessible to work
with, the voice recorder, and it records for a long time, the calendar, the
world clock, the stop watch, the timer, the alarm clock. You can even said
up email in it. The only thing I found with the lg phones that have email is
that the body of the message can't be read. Actually I haven't set an email
address in these phones I'm telling you about now, but that was my
experience with the verizon exalt phone, I still have, so I'll have to try
it in the classic and the wine phone. by the way the classic is on straight
talk as well. For an iPhone, it seems many people like the se 2020. I have
the first se phone that came out about 2016. What's great about the se 2020
is that it's a little smaller than the other phones. 2 things, I would
suggest to go to one of the phone stores of whichever carrier you use or
even go to a few of them, so you could feel the size of the phones and what
appeals to you. You might even want to go on one of the iPhone lists, they
are very helpful as well as asking here.