[Electronics-Talk] Amazon Prime Video

Peter pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Thu Jun 24 02:04:00 UTC 2021

Good evening everyone,

Amazon Prime Video is our "Work horse" when it comes to watching on-demand
programming. It has excellent audio and video quality and is available on a
wide variety of devices. You can subscribe to more content providers
representing a number of channels. A few of our favorites are PBS Living,
PBS Documentaries, Discovery Plus, The Great Courses Plus, Paramount Plus,
and a number of other channels. Paramount Plus allows you to watch your
local CBS station without a cable connection and the quality is wonderful.

	In a recent conversation with Amazon I asked them if they had plans
to offer an enhancement to Prime Video that would allow one to stream lots
of live channels as you can do with Hulu. I told them that if they offered a
cable replacement service through Prime Video we'd be game to subscribe to
it. There is lots you can do with Prime Video from an accessibility
perspective.

	Right now we're trialing Fubo TV and like it thus far. Should Amazon
offer a live tv subscription via Prime Video we would subscribe to it and
drop Fubo in a heartbeat. All the best.\

Peter Donahue