[Electronics-Talk] Amazon Prime Video

Tina Sohl tinabir80 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 04:53:42 UTC 2021

Hi Peter. I also had contacted Amazon about a cable replacement service. I
think we would also very happily subscribe if they were to do something
like that. I did not know about the PBS channels that you mentioned. We may
have to grab those two and Tony was saying that we get Paramount here which
I didn't know we got, but I guess we get it as well he said it's under our
cable subscription so if we were to toss that, I don't know what would
happen to that but at least it's on the fire stick I might also think about
the peacock option from NBC or the Discovery Plus option