[Electronics-Talk] Foreman grills or the like

Drew Hunthausen dhunthausen at gmail.com
Sat Mar 6 19:00:46 UTC 2021

Thanks. I used to have one of those as well, but really want to see if the ones with the two buttons are made anymore. It's just a personal thing, but I really like having the Foreman set to a certain time itself as it turns off when it is done in case I am not right there. In terms of timers, I use my iphone timer for everything so that's not an issue. Thanks for the info.

Drew Hunthausen
The No Excuses Blind Guy
#1 Blind and Hearing Impaired Motivational Speaker, Triathlete,
& International Best Selling Author

Get my free guide, The Five Keys To Living A No Excuses Life Filled With Joy, Peace, and Prosperity!
http://DrewsInspirations.com

To book Drew for your event go to
http://bookdrew.com
(714) 296-7111

With an Attitude of Gratitude and no excuses, The Best Is Yet To Come!
http://NoExcusesBlindGuy.com