[Electronics-Talk] bluetooth speakers

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Sun Mar 21 03:50:10 UTC 2021

Hi.

I'm using the Tribit Sound Max Bluetooth speaker. It has good sound, and the battery gives the advertised 20 hours per charge. It claims to have a range of up to 100 feet, but I don't think it's that far, although it's not bad at all. On my laptop, JAWS does cut off the very beginning of words if left to its own work, but Silenzio fixes that. You can get it from Amazon. Also, I use this speaker while charging, and there's no problem.

Hope this helps.
Kevin, Valerie and Jilly