[Electronics-Talk] bluetooth speakers

Drew Hunthausen dhunthausen at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 17:30:17 UTC 2021

Thanks. Just purchased one of these as great reviews as well as your
recommendation.

Drew Hunthausen
The No Excuses Blind Guy
#1 Blind and Hearing Impaired Motivational Speaker, Triathlete,
& International Best Selling Author

Get my free guide, The Five Keys To Living A No Excuses Life Filled With
Joy, Peace, and Prosperity!
http://DrewsInspirations.com

To book Drew for your event go to
http://bookdrew.com
(714) 296-7111

With an Attitude of Gratitude and no excuses, The Best Is Yet To Come!
http://NoExcusesBlindGuy.com