[Electronics-Talk] Adding an External Indoor Antenna to a Toshiba Fire TV Model

David Andrews dandrews920 at comcast.net
Mon May 10 01:39:38 UTC 2021

The quality of indoor TV antennas varies greatly. You don't have to
spend hundreds of dollars, but generally speaking $20 is on the low
side for a quality antenna. It also helps if you can get it in or
near a window.

Dave

p.s. If you are in a hot signal area, you don't really need an
amplified antenna, and in fact, it may cause you problems.

Dave