[Electronics-Talk] {Spam?} Re: {Spam?} Re: {Spam?} Re: {Spam?} RE: {Spam?} Re: Streaming Services Instead of Cable TV

Aaron Spears valiant8086 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 17 23:10:00 UTC 2021

That box will cost an extra $5 a month on top of the regular monthly
payment for the service, so I understand. You would probably be better
off using a fire tv stick or a Chromecast with Google TV device,
provided the directv streams app for those devices is accessible, and
that I don't know.

Cheers:
Aaron Spears, AKA Valiant8086 General Partner at Valiant Galaxy Associates "we make (VERY GOOD AUDIOGAMES) for the blind comunity" http://valiantGalaxy.com