[Electronics-Talk] {Spam?} Re: {Spam?} Re: {Spam?} Re: {Spam?} RE: {Spam?} Re: Streaming Services Instead of Cable TV

Elizabeth Campbell batescampbell at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 02:27:51 UTC 2021

Hi Leslie and others I’m sorry about the confusion with the message I
posted earlier today.
The box from DIRECTV stream is quite small and it connects to the HDMI port
on the TV.
It does not talk unless you enable the talkback screen reader.
I actually had to work with Aira to initially get the accessibility
features working on the DIRECTV stream box but once I got things set up the
service is quite accessible I like working with the box and the remote
control much better than the app for the iPhone.

--
Elizabeth Campbell