[Electronics-Talk] Accessible Phones?

Valiant8086 valiant8086 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 14:04:22 UTC 2021

Hi.

The smartvision II might work out for them. Also the Blind Shell phone.
Atguys is one of their sellers,
https://www.atguys.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=53

Notice the notification on that page that claims a new version of the
Blindshell will be released this fall, might be worth waiting if they
can afford to.

On 9/9/2021 7:55 AM, Donald Moore via Electronics-Talk wrote:
> I know this topic has come up here before, but a friend of mine has an old
> push button phone that their carrier won't support any more.  What is the
> newest one of these phones, and who sells it?
>
> Thanks in advance.  I know this topic was a long thread on the list, so if
> you want to write privately, my email is:
>
> don.moore48 at reagan.com
>
> Thanks so much!

cheers:
Aaron Spears AKA Valiant8086 - General Partner Valiant Galaxy Associates. "We make *very good audiogames* for the blind comunity" http://valiantGalaxy.com