[Electronics-Talk] Accessible Phones?

Jen spiderweb1 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 9 15:37:56 UTC 2021

The MiniVision 2 cell phone, which I'm thinking of getting, has real buttons and is accessible.

On Thursday, September 9, 2021, 07:57:11 AM EDT, Donald Moore via Electronics-Talk <electronics-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

I know this topic has come up here before, but a friend of mine has an old
push button phone that their carrier won't support any more.  What is the
newest one of these phones, and who sells it?

Thanks in advance.  I know this topic was a long thread on the list, so if
you want to write privately, my email is:

don.moore48 at reagan.com

Thanks so much!