[Electronics-Talk] Hot Shot

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Sep 16 15:08:27 UTC 2021

Gerald, how does the single-server coffee maker work?  Is it the thing you often find in a hotel room?  I really am not interested in a coffee maker, as I'm happy with my French press, but I can see how one could be used just to boil water.

Sherry, can you recommend an electric kettle I could check out?  There seem to be lots of kinds.

Jim B, thanks for the link, but a water dispenser isn't quite what I want.  I'm thinking pretty small, and not more than $40 or so.
I got my old Hot Shot at Target, so maybe it would be worthwhile to toddle over there and see what they've got, even if it's a coffee maker.
Tracy