[Electronics-Talk] Hot Shot

Gerald Levy bwaylimited at verizon.net
Thu Sep 16 15:23:40 UTC 2021

With most single serve coffee makers, you place a mug or bowl on the
base, pour water into a water reservoir, move the shower head into
position over the coffee filter basket leaving out the filter , and
press a button or flip a switch to boil the water.  The hot water will
drip into the mug or bowl in two or three minutes.  If you want to brew
coffee, you place coffee grounds into the permanent mesh filter or place
a K-cup or similar coffee pod into the appropriate opening, and you get
fresh brewed coffee.

Gerald