[Electronics-Talk] {Spam?} RE: {Spam?} Help Needed please. Does Victor Reader Stream Newest Generation support a 64GB SD Card.?

Dale HELTZER deheltzer at msn.com
Sun Apr 3 12:21:18 UTC 2022

Yes

-----Original Message-----
From: Electronics-Talk <electronics-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Rhonda Williams via Electronics-Talk
Sent: Saturday, April 2, 2022 3:37 PM
To: Electronics-Talk at nfbnet.org
Cc: Rhonda Williams <bryeghtstar at gmail.com>
Subject: [Electronics-Talk] {Spam?} Help Needed please. Does Victor Reader Stream Newest Generation support a 64GB SD Card.?

Help Needed please. Does Victor Reader Stream Newest Generation  support a  64GB SD Card?
I  know that it does support 32Gb ones,  but not sure of the other.
You see I'm not familiar with the newest player.
I have a  friend that asked me to send her some of my reading material.
I asked her about it but she is no help at all.
 so I  thank you in advance for any information.