[Electronics-Talk] {Spam?} Re: {Spam?} Help Needed please. Does Victor Reader Stream Newest Generation support a 64GB SD Card.?

Aaron Spears valiant8086 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 22:43:56 UTC 2022

Hi again.

Even more off the topic of the original question, I believe the best
brand for sd cards is currently Samsung Evo. They're reasonably fast and
affordable versus SanDisk. SanDisk cards are typically not as fast to
write data to the card as Evo, but then again, a large majority of card
readers are quite slow anyway.

Cheers:
Aaron Spears, AKA Valiant8086 General Partner at Valiant Galaxy Associates "we make (VERY GOOD AUDIOGAMES) for the blind comunity" http://valiantGalaxy.com