[Electronics-Talk] Fire stick and Apple TV

Raymond Foret Jr rforet7706 at comcast.net
Fri Aug 19 11:03:32 UTC 2022

Well, I may not be Dennis, but, I can tell you why I prefer the Apple TV box. With the Apple TV box, you get Dolby Atmos sound through all your streaming services like HBO Max, Netflix, Disney plus, Amazon prime ECT.  Not even the Fire TV cube offers you that much Dolby Atmos sound.  That’s important if you have a sound bar or receiver set up which can take advantage of it.

Sent from the first computer with built-in screen reader access for the blind:

Sincerely,

The constantly barefooted Ray