[Electronics-Talk] [Norton AntiSpam]Re: getting accessible simple phone used on Verizon Wireless

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 9 02:55:39 UTC 2022

Hello Arlene,

Thanks. I did not know that LG was going to stop making phones. That is too
bad as their phones have been great; always durable and sturdy.
Yeah, I remember you mentioned the lg phone running on Total wireless.

The phones we have discussed in the past running on Verizon wireless service
are too old to run now. Those were phones like the lg exalt, lg revere,
gusto 3, and env 3 I think.

Does the other phone you mentioned run on verizon, the kycero cadence flip
phone?

I'll also search out some of these you mentioned. I've also heard other
sources give great reviews of Gusto 3 so it would be too bad if it was not
supported anymore.

And thanks for your offer to make an audio file of the voice.

Take care,
Ashley