[Electronics-Talk] Sound recorder

Aaron Spears valiant8086 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 23:29:18 UTC 2022

For that, my vote is Virtual recorder. It's no longer in development and
various versions of it seem to appear in various places, but if you
can't find version 1.4 let us know, I should be able to put a link to it
on my Dropbox if nothing else.

Cheers:
Aaron Spears, AKA Valiant8086 General Partner at Valiant Galaxy Associates "we make (VERY GOOD AUDIOGAMES) for the blind comunity" http://valiantGalaxy.com