[Electronics-Talk] portable alarm clock with radio

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 13 00:34:22 UTC 2022

Hi all,

Now a days with everyone using touch screen tablets or phones, its harder to find simple everyday useful gadgets.

Where can I get a portable alarm clock that also has  a radio as well in it?
I have low vision so may be able to see a standard one as long as it has decent contrast. When I checked  Independent living aids and Ls &S, I don’t think I saw one with a radio in it too.
I mean the fm radio would be most helpful.
I’ve had one for a long time but its breaking; for instance the volume button won’t work now for the radio.

Thanks!

Ashley