[Electronics-Talk] portable alarm clock with radio

Gerald Levy bwaylimited at verizon.net
Sun Feb 13 11:38:30 UTC 2022

How about an accessible portable AM/FM radio with a built-in talking
alarm clock that's completely accessible?  Check out the Sangean PR-D17
portable AM/FM radio with voice prompts that is especially designed for
blind and visually impaired consumers.  It  is currently selling on
Amazon for about $78:

https://www.amazon.com/Sangean-PR-D17-Portable-Specially-Designed/dp/B07T7CP63M?source=ps-sl-shoppingads-lpcontext&psc=1

Gerald