[Electronics-Talk] Accessible reading apps, speaker wanted

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Feb 15 16:05:04 UTC 2022

I have suggested to the president of the NFB of New Jersey Tech Division
that we discuss accessible reading apps at our next meeting, which will be
March 14. I want to concentrate on ways we can read mainstream books, like
books from the public library.

I know a bit, and another member knows a bit, but we both mainly know about
Kindle.

Is there anyone here who feels they know enough to also discuss the topic?
Our setment of the meeting would only be around 15 minutes, so you don't
have to be an expert, just a person with some experience.  Someone with
experience with Libby or Hoopla would be great.

You can write me offlist at Carcione at access.net if you're interested.

Tracy