[Electronics-Talk] Accessible digital recorder

Aaron Spears valiant8086 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 2 01:15:10 UTC 2022

This message is aimed at the one who replied to the below message
stating they have a DM720 and that none of the other models with speech
are available.

What options do you have in your recording level menu. Is it manual,
low, middle, high, and auto?

I use an LSP2, and I don't expect it to last for ever. I'm considering
buying the DM720 but I rely on the auto level that was introduced in the
LSP2.

For the person I am actually replying to below, I think the DM720 is
probably a good answer. Otherwise, lsp2 lsp4 if you can find it on Ebay
or something.

This is a shock, lsp4 only just came out a year or 2 ago.

Cheers:
Aaron Spears, AKA Valiant8086 General Partner at Valiant Galaxy Associates "we make (VERY GOOD AUDIOGAMES) for the blind comunity" http://valiantGalaxy.com