[Electronics-Talk] Two questions for blind chefs and culinary experts

ibrahim abedrabbo abedrabboibrahim at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 00:33:14 UTC 2022

Thanks Gail,
How does the food taste? Say you want to make some French Fries, you put the sliced potatoes in the air frier and splash them with a bit of oil. Then you set the desired temperature and the timeand start the frier, does the final product taste like French Fries, or it has a strange taste for being cooked in hot air? I am very curious and want to learn more before I invest in one. Which brand do you have, and how accessible is it?
Cheers,
Ibrahim

Sent from my iPhone