[Electronics-Talk] Panason Microwaves with Physical Bukttons

Leslie Fairall fairall at panix.com
Sat Jun 11 23:53:26 UTC 2022

Does anyone know the models of the Panasonic microwaves with physical
buttons? Unfortunately I'm in the market because my microwave/oven combo
is too touch sensitive. Mom and an Aira agent checked to see if there was
a setting to reduce the sensitivity level. I'd like a microwave/oven combo
but doubt that I can find one that is accessible. I have a Fridgeaire in
the house I rent. Any help would be appreciated.

--
Leslie Fairall
mailto:fairall at panix.com