[Electronics-Talk] cell phone (i phone) [your website[

Kathy Bosaw kathybosaw at att.net
Tue Jun 14 18:05:14 UTC 2022

She currently has a Apple iPhone 7 32GB.  She has never used a finger printer.  She uses the home button.  How does she put in a pin if she can't see the numbers?  Can she enter it using voice? She currently uses Verizon.  Are there any of the phone companies that are more user friendly to visually impaired individuals? We are not familiar with any add ons as I don't know how to d it for her.  Her needs are basic.  She has a bout 10 people she calls with SIRI. And she listens to her music that has been put on the phone for her.  Thanks for your assistance.
Kathy Bosaw