[Electronics-Talk] Blind Shell phone at Blindmice

Laz Laz at talkingmp3players.com
Sun Jun 19 14:59:21 UTC 2022

Hmm. I do have to disagree with the below statement:

quote
Free Shipping Special is only available on purchases from
BlindShell.BlindMiceMegaMall.com at the BlindMiceMegaMall.com mall for the
Blind!
Unquote

Accessible electronics has been providing free USPS 1st class shipping all
along for Blindshell classic 2 phones as well as for all the products we
sell.

then we have this line:

quote
In the USA, BlindShell Cell Phones are compatible with the T-Mobile
network. All phones are unlocked. SIM card not included. For more details
on how to get your T-Mobile SIM card, please contact
accessibilitystore at t-mobile.com.
unquote

If the phones are unlocked, why are they only compatible with the T-Mobile
network? I'm very hesitant to state that the Blindshell Classic 2 is an
unlocked phone as T-mobile towers are the only towers it will work on.
Also, we actually surpass the mice in that upon request, we'll deliver the
phone ready to be turned on and used immediately after receipt. Yes, that's
right, we insert the battery for you, insert the Sim card, activate it for
you on a very affordable phone plan using the T-Mobile towers, take care of
any needed adjustments in the settings, and ensure it's working as expected
before we ship it out to you! When you receive it, you review the email
message we sent you, turn the phone on and start using it right out of the
box!

And finally we have this:

quote
* Add our matching Deluxe Leather Flip Case for maximum protection &
a professional, distinguished look?Buy Now $35.00 & Free U.S. Shipping*!
unquote

if they're referring to the case supplied by the Blindshell folks, I'm not
so sure it's real leather. It does feel better than the one which you could
get with the original Blindshell Classic phone, but I wouldn't make a claim
that it's reall leather. Also I guess you can say it's a flip case, but it
actually opens up like a book unlike the flip case for the original
Blindshell Classic phone.

Here's the blurb from our latest special:

New easy to use accessible push button candy bar style talking Blindshell
Classic 2 phone in stock! It's a completely new phone with many
improvements over the original one and was designed specifically for the
blind. This is a great choice for those who can't or prefer not to use a
touch screen phone! Available in black or rec. The phone is just $489! We
can set up your phone with a very affordable plan starting at $15 per month
so when you receive it it's ready to go! You won't have to mess around
figuring out how to insert the Battery/Sim card, figure out how to activate
it, etc. We'll even insert a microSD card in it before we ship it out to
you! Order it from
https://talkingmp3players-com.3dcartstores.com/Blindshell-Classic-Phone-2_p_164.html

Stay well,

Laz