[Electronics-Talk] Modern Landline Phone Service

Tim Aune timaune at comcast.net
Sun Jun 19 18:05:23 UTC 2022

If you have the jacks in your home disconnected from the original
landline connection, you can run a cable from your modem to one of the
wall jacks. This should connect all the other wall jacks to the modem
making them usable for regular phones. I have four jacks in my house and
they all work fine.

Tim Aune