[Electronics-Talk] Modern Landline Phone Service

joseph hudson jhud7789 at twc.com
Sun Jun 19 17:50:38 UTC 2022

Leslie, I recently had to have this done a few years ago be two my grandma getting a caption telephone. Out and put in a second plate, and ran the wire, from my room where the modem is to homeroom. And it allowed me to have another jack in the house activated for her. Perhaps, they could do this for you. It will at least give you another check.