[Electronics-Talk] Modern land line services

Peter pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Sun Jun 19 19:36:35 UTC 2022

Hello Tony and everyone,

	I think these folks are looking for traditional land line service
that does not require the use of a modem. We have our phone service through
Spectrom and it works well. If you buy multiple phones and place them in
each area where you want them this is just as good as old-time phone service
from Maa Bell. Welcome to the new millennium.

Peter Donahue