[Electronics-Talk] Modern Landline Phone Service

Nicole Torcolini torcolini at comcast.net
Sun Jun 19 19:59:45 UTC 2022

	I have Comcast voice and internet. I dimly recall asking them about
this several years ago when I first started using them and being told that
you cannot use the jacks.
	How many phones do you need around your house, and how far are they
from the modem? I have a cable running from the modem to my corded landline,
but I live in a relatively small apartment, so this may not work for
everyone.
	For what it is worth, I consider telling people to just use cordless
phones to be insensitive as they often have poor quality sound--for people
on both ends.

Nicole