[Electronics-Talk] help needed please, A question concerning the Victor Reader Stream Newest Generation and micro SD Cards.

Rhonda Williams bryeghtstar at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 01:24:29 UTC 2022

A  question concerning the Victor Reader Stream Newest Generation
 and micro SD Cards. I did a  favor for a  friend, and I  transferred
some  books to a  SD Card..
You see I asked her first hand what kind of card she used in her machine,
and she wasn't sure.
So I boughta Micro SD one.
and I also sent the adapter along with it.
She seems to be having some difficulty with accessing the books. She
says that she has reached out to Humanware and they said they would
get in touch with her to find out what the trouble is.