[Electronics-Talk] help needed please, A question concerning the Victor Reader Stream Newest Generation and micro SD Cards.

Laz Laz at talkingmp3players.com
Wed Jun 22 15:04:37 UTC 2022

Hi Rhonda,

What's the capacity of the microSD card? The victor Reader Stream will
support a microSD card greater than 32GB inserted in the SD card adapter if
it's formatted as FAT32; if it's not formatted as FAT 32, then the Stream
will not see the card. Of course we're assuming she inserted the microSD
card correctly into the SD card adapter and then inserted the adapter in
the Stream. If she inserted the adapter without the microSD card inserted
in it, then the Stream will not see it. Any memory card greater than 32GB
has to be formatted as FAT32 for the Stream to see it at all. The card can
be formatted using the Stream's format card feature.

Hopefully Humanware support will get her sorted out but if she has to
format the memory card, she'll have to send it back to you to put those
books back onto it.

Stay well,

Laz