[Electronics-Talk] help needed please, A question concerning the Victor Reader Stream Newest Generation and micro SD Cards.

David Diamond Daviddiamond2019 at outlook.com
Wed Jun 22 16:07:18 UTC 2022

I use a 256 G SD card in my stream.  It can't seem to handle anything bigger.  Although some have been able to use a 512 G card.  Point?  I'm wondering if your friend really needs an mini Sd card. Oh, yes, I've heard all the rhetoric about the stream only being able to handle 32 G SD cards. Sorry, I file that under the idea or nonsensical logic that if you go really slow when walking, you won't get hurt.  True, it just takes you a long time to get there.  Why not just stay home and you won't get hurt at all.  The other argument is larger SD card capacity, longer load up time.  So it takes 5-10 seconds longer.   Big deal.