[Electronics-Talk] Modern Landline Phone Service

Amanda Lee amandainparadise777 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 16:42:26 UTC 2022

I also don't really see the need for corded phones anymore if VOIP is in
use.  You still won't have service when there's no internet service as one
had with POTS.  I would just suggest to obtain a phone which can support up
to 6 handsets and put the handsets with their respective charging units in
the needed rooms.  Perhaps there's phones out there which can accommodate
even more tha six handsets as well.