[Electronics-Talk] Battery Back-up?

Amanda Lee amandainparadise777 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 06:22:43 UTC 2022

I have a few different power banks and although I do like Anchor products, none of mine are Anchor.  As long as the power bank you buy has at least one USB port, then you can charge an iPhone on one which is about 26000MA or less but I think this is a good amount to look for so that you can obtain more than one charge for an Smart Phone.

I have likewise been looking at the Ecoflow models.  They have even higher capacity models which you can run your refrigerator on for quite awhile.  Solar panels are what drives up the cost of these units.  However, at least if you have no power for a couple of weeks due to a hurricane or similar, then you have some of your creature comforts still available.