[Electronics-Talk] Updated: Order your Blindshell classic 2 phone from us, save money, & receive a free gift!

Laz Laz at talkingmp3players.com
Wed Sep 7 18:11:44 UTC 2022

Hi all,

The Blindshell classic 2 is a completely new phone with many improvements
over the original one and was designed specifically for the blind. It has
much better hardware and firmware, .

The latest news is that although it was designed to work on the T-Mobile
towers, we've found a way to make it work on the AT&T towers as well! So if
the T-Mobile towers don't have good coverage in your area but AT&T does, we
can set it up for you!

Order your easy to use candy bar style Blindshell Classic 2 phone from us
and you save money!

You may ask how you save money by ordering from us...

Well, you don't pay for domestic 1st class USPS shipping and you don't pay
tax unless your in florida! How's that for starters?

But that's not all. We take it a step further.

That's right, we'll install the battery in the phone for you and if you
decide to go with us for your phone plan, we'll install the Sim card and
activate your phone on your chosen Gen Mobile phone plans starting at $15
which gives you unlimited calls and text and 1GB of high-speed data! We
install the battery, install the Sim card, activate the phone and adjust
the settings so it works right out of the box when you receive it!

Here are the available Gen Mobile phone plans:

$15 Unlimited Talk & Text  with 1 GB of data at high speeds 4G LTE
$20 Unlimited Talk & Text  with 2 GB of data at high speeds 4G LTE
$25 Unlimited Talk & Text  with 3 GB of data at high speeds 4G LTE
$30 Unlimited Talk & Text  with 5 GB of data at high speeds 4G LTE

The H2O phone plans which use the AT&T towers are as below:

$20  Unlimited Talk/Text & Data with 2 GB of data at high speeds 4G LTE
$30  Unlimited Talk/Text & Data with 6 GB of data at high speeds 4G LTE
$40 Unlimited Talk/Text & Data with 15 GB of data at high speeds 4G LTE
$50 Unlimited Talk/Text & Data with Unlimited data at high speeds 4G LTE up
to 24 GB
$60 Unlimited Talk/Text & Data with Unlimited data at high speeds 4G LTE up
to 30 GB

Blindshell is commited to continue adapting apps for use with the
Blindshell classic 2 phone! To see a recent list of apps check this site:
https://www.blindshell.com/blindshell-app-catalog

This is a great choice for those who can't or prefer not to use a touch
screen phone! It has a screen but it's not a touch screen; everything is
done with the use of buttons! It also has voice commands and voice
dictation capability! instead of typing out texts and email messages, you
can just speak them!

It's available in black or rec. The phone is just $489! Order now and we'll
give you a choice of either a 16GB microSD card or a magnetic type C cable
for use with your phone as a thank you for ordering from us! If you choose
the microSD card, we'll even install the microSD card in it before we ship
it out to you!

Check out the additional accessories you can order with it in the combo
boxes located on its page:
https://talkingmp3players-com.3dcartstores.com/Blindshell-Classic-Phone-2_p_164.html

If you would like more information about the Blindshell Classic 2 phone,
subscribe to our mailing list about the Blindshell Classic 2 phone by
sending a blank email message to: BlindshellClassic+subscribe at groups.io

Of course we also have the absolute lowest price around on the Victor
Reader Stream, just $475! No shipping fees in the US and no tax unless
you're in Florida!
https://talkingmp3players-com.3dcartstores.com/-Victor-Reader-Stream-Newest-Generation-_p_78.html

Here's where to read more about our latest Talking MP3 Player and to place
your order:
https://talkingmp3players-com.3dcartstores.com/Talking-Benji-T-6-Lossless-Hi-Fi-Media-Player-with-Rockbox_p_141.html

This item will be gone forever very soon! Portable Miccus Swivel Jack RTX
Bluetooth transmitter/receiver available right now $5 off for just $44.99!
Perfect for making your Victor Stream or any other device with a headphone
jack, able to connect to your Bluetooth headphones or speaker! Connect it
to your computer's USB port and have it come through your Bluetooth headset
or speaker! The receiver side speaks everything from power on through power
off! It boasts a range of 100 Feet and much more!
https://talkingmp3players-com.3dcartstores.com/Miccus-Swivel-Jack-RTX-Bluetooth-TransmitterReceiver_p_18.html

Miccus Home RTX 2.0 is the home version not designed for portable use. It
can transmit up to 160 feet or more in direct line of sight! Available
right now $5 off for just $54.99!
https://talkingmp3players-com.3dcartstores.com/Miccus-Home-RTX-20-Long-Range-Bluetooth-TransmitterReceiver-_p_120.html

All prices are in US dollars. We accept major credit cards and PayPal on
line or you can call 727-498-0121 to place your credit card order or email
laz at talkingmp3players.com to have a PaypalMe link sent.

Your questions are always welcome.

Laz
Making affordable Talking MP3 Players available since 2009!
Based in the US

--
Affordably priced Accessible Talking MP3 Player, Evo 10 daisy Talking Book
Reader, Victor Reader Stream, Blindshell classic 2 Phone, Phone Service,
Email: laz at talkingmp3players.com
Phone: 727-498-0121