[Electronics-Talk] Insignia TVS

Amanda Lee amandainparadise777 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 00:26:39 UTC 2022

Actually, this is not true for all brands.

I know  of someone who purchased a Samsung and it actually came up talking out of the box and instructed them to press and hold the 'MUTE' button to turn on Android TalkBack.

So it's probably not a good idea to put every TV into one category which says they are note Accessible.