[Electronics-Talk] Insignia TVS

mistydbradley at gmail.com mistydbradley at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 17:06:15 UTC 2022

I agree that voice view is sluggish on the insignia. I am wondering if it is because of memory. Maybe it has less memory for it to run on or something. I use it on my Wi-Fi from spectrum which is really fast, and it is still sluggish.

Misty Bradley
MistyDBradley at gmail.com
https://www.JourneyingThroughHealing.com
Sent from my iPhone