[Electronics-Talk] Insignia TVS

dandrews920 at comcast.net dandrews920 at comcast.net
Sat Sep 17 17:30:18 UTC 2022

Most of these kinds of things are slow because they are in the cloud not on your local device. So if you press a key, that goes up to the application, is processed, then the voice response is sent back down to your device.  All processing, and speech is done in the cloud, not on your local device.

Dave