[Electronics-Talk] Netflix Update and Lifeboat

Peter pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Mon Sep 19 23:39:03 UTC 2022

Hello Dennis and everyone,

	It would be nice if we would receive these notifications whenever software is updated. Our Fire TV Cube software was updated a few months ago. The updates may also be happening during the night when the unit is turned off. I'll have Geek Squad check this out when they come a week from tomorrow. Thanks for the tip.

Peter Donahue