[Electronics-Talk] Litter Robot Products

Leslie Fairall fairall at panix.com
Wed Jul 24 21:41:29 UTC 2024

Hi Georgia:

The Litter Robot is a self-cleaning litter box. It filters the good from
the bad litter and puts the waste into a bag that you've place inside a
drawer. There are filters that you replace every few months which
eliminates any oder. The wireless models halve an app that works fairly
well, except for a few unlabeled buttons. The app lets you know when the
bag is full, which is nice. The Litter Robots are pricey, but well worth
it for me since I have two cats as well.

--
Leslie Fairall
mailto:fairall at panix.com