[Electronics-Talk] Litter Robot Products

Andrews, David B (DEED) david.b.andrews at state.mn.us
Wed Jul 24 22:33:49 UTC 2024

What is "pricey?"

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: Electronics-Talk <electronics-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Leslie Fairall via Electronics-Talk
Sent: Wednesday, July 24, 2024 4:41 PM
To: Georgia Kitchen via Electronics-Talk <electronics-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Leslie Fairall <fairall at panix.com>
Subject: Re: [Electronics-Talk] Litter Robot Products

This message may be from an external email source.
Do not select links or open attachments unless verified. Report all suspicious emails to Minnesota IT Services Security Operations Center.

Hi Georgia:

The Litter Robot is a self-cleaning litter box. It filters the good from the bad litter and puts the waste into a bag that you've place inside a drawer. There are filters that you replace every few months which eliminates any oder. The wireless models halve an app that works fairly well, except for a few unlabeled buttons. The app lets you know when the bag is full, which is nice. The Litter Robots are pricey, but well worth it for me since I have two cats as well.

--
Leslie Fairall
mailto:fairall at panix.com