[Fabs] Fwd: FABS september Meeting Minutes

Nallym Bravo nbrav003 at fiu.edu
Wed Sep 7 20:18:36 UTC 2011

Hello FABS,
I hope your week has gotten off to a great start. If you couldn't make
it to Sunday's meeting, no worries, the minutes are attached. As
always, a big thank you to our lovely secretary, Zunaira Wasif for
taking them.
If there are any questions/comments/ideas, please don't hesitate to
contact one of us. We look forward to hearing from you. Have a great
day.

Best,
Nallym Bravo