[Fabs] Introduction

Paul Martinez paul09ms at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 20:12:47 UTC 2012

Hi, nice to meet you. My name is Paul Martinez and I am a member of the organization feel free to give me a call or shoot me an email for any questions or concerns my phone number is 813-390-5720. Also I am glad you live in Orlando the members have selected the beautiful city of Orlando for this years extravaganza we will be there December 7 eighth and night so I hope you join us and become a member. Thanks for being interested in our organization. Period.FABS

Sent from my iPhone