[Fabs] Introduction

Miranda Kilby mbkilby at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 20:56:10 UTC 2012

hello Roanna ,

My name is Miranda Kilby and I am the current secretary of the
organization. We do look forward to seeing you at our next meeting. We
hold phone Conferences offen and our posted on the list.  Since, you
told us a little about yourself, I was wondering what school are you
attending in Orlando? Please feel free to ask any questions and one of
us will get back to you soon. Thanks for the intrest in FABS.

Miranda