[Fabs] Introduction

Jermesa Lee lovestar_07 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 23 04:06:19 UTC 2012

Greetings Roanna!
Welcome! I see that two of FABS members have already introduced themselves, and I would like to do the same. I am Jermesa Lee, the current president of the organization.

We are elated that you have joined the e-mail list. We hope you will be able to join some of the monthly meetings; if only to learn more about some of the events and activities that FABS is involved in. We would love to get to know you and for you to get to know us; and have you join our team as a member. And as Paul mentioned, the organization will be coming to Orlando to fellowship, enhance our skills, and to have a grand time !

All meeting dates, times, and conference line numbers are posted here to the list. So keep a look out; for there will be meetings coming up soon!

Look forward in talking with you and again I say welcome!

God Bless,
Jermesa Lee
All Things Are Possible Program Inc.,Director
Florida Association of Blind Students, President