[Fabs] CLEP Test

Kathy Roskos kroskos at cox.net
Sun Apr 13 02:16:12 UTC 2014

Helga,

     I have taken 6 CLEP tests during the past year. Can you tell me which
one or ones you are taking. I admit I passed some of them, but not all of
them. Do you have a copy of the official CLEP study guide?  It is in print,
but it presents a sample test that you can take to judge how much you know.
It also outlines the areas that will be covered on each test and the
percentage of questions in each area.

     Please let me know if I can help in any way.

Kathy