[Fabs] CLEP Test

helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 02:33:47 UTC 2014

Hi Kathy, this is Helga. I'm going to be taking the Spanish Language Clep
test during the summer.  I actually speak Spanish, since I'm from Peru.
however, my punctuation and my writing is not so well. Do you know who can
prepare me for it? And I don't have the official  Clep test study guide. Do
you know where I can get it? Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks and God
bless!! :)