[Fabs] Being Part of Group Me

helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 00:38:45 UTC 2014

Hi Paul and all, this is Helga! How are you all? I just wanted to tell you that I would like to be part of Group Me. I actually wrote to Ralph and I gave him my phone number in order for him to add me to Group Me, but I haven’t heard from him yet regarding this. I really don’t want to write my phone number here since the entire mailing list will see it! I will really appreciate it if you could help me with this. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks so much and God bless!!